Our Core Values
- Serving staff by representing their best interests to the university community.
- Fostering a pathway of communication between upper administration and our constituents.
- Seeking diversity in membership, perspectives, and ideas when representing staff culture.
- Creating a sense of community by forging effective partnerships with campus stakeholders.
- Executing projects that are valuable to the organization.
- Maintaining honest and transparent communications and processes.
- Remaining accountable to ourselves and to our constituents by holding open meetings and publicizing our decisions.
- Intentionally sharing unbiased information with our stakeholders.